Friday, January 25, 2008

Some of my favorite workout tunes

As I begin the venture to shed my holiday weight, these are a few great songs that help get me goin at the gym.

An Honest Mistake - The Bravery; fast beat, rock, techno
The Last Song - Foo Fighters; Rocks hard and fast
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley; good driving beat
Hitchen a Ride - Greenday; loud and good fast beat
Jesus of Suburbia - Greenday; it's like 10 min long so it makes running seem shorter
Somebody Told Me - The Killers; fast electric rock
Breaking the Habit - Linkin Park; it kinda makes you mad which is kinda good for lifting
Animal - Pearl Jam; Rocks hard!!!
Once - Pearl Jam; Rocks Harder!!!
Bullet with Butterfly Wings - Smashing Pumpkins; great running song
Morning Glory - Oasis; Just makes you feel good
Take me Out - Franz Ferdinand; it changes speeds. Very cool song
Be Yourself - Audioslave; Very steady beat, not too fast good for lifting
Sweetness - Jimmy Eat World; Love me some J.E.W.

Feel free to let me know what your favorites are!

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve and Alie said...

I'm so happy that you approve of my race. :)

January 25, 2008 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

First of all Ryan... I must be old because I have no idea what any of those songs are.. and second of all .. on almost all of your comments next to the song titles "that is what she said" feel free to delete

January 28, 2008 at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home