Sunday, September 7, 2008

Finally the Republicans have a Superstar!!


This woman is reason enough for me to pull the lever for John McCain. I have really lacked any enthusiasm for John McCain. Sure he would be a better president than Barack Obama, but I really feared that if he did win it would mean a step back for the republican party, which I PROUDLY align myself with. But Sarah Palin is the future of this party and thank God for her!! We needed a breathe of fresh air and she is it!! No more thoughts of becoming a libertarian or a constitutionalist for me. I am a Republican and I support John McCain and Sarah Palin!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve and Alie said...

AAAAAAAAAAAMEN! I'm a huge Palin fan along with the rest of the Republican population of America. All I have to say is THANK GOD FOR SARAH and breathing life into a campaign that I was hardly enthusiastic about. Reaganette all the way! McCain/Palin '08!

September 13, 2008 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Uncle Jim said...

Right on & we missed you at Baby Adam's second birthday party. Love ya both

Uncle Jim

September 15, 2008 at 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home